Thursday, December 29, 2011

Family Rules

Quick post!  I love all the "Family Rules" signs I keep seeing on Pinterest and had to have one for myself.  This one was my favorite so I fired up good ol' Photoshop and started making a copycat.  I interchanged a few sayings I liked from the other signs and just tried different fonts and text sizes, overall pretty easy.  Most of the time spent was picking the fonts I liked the best and spacing everything out right.  I then printed that out on 8"x10" photo paper and stuck it in a black frame I snagged from Michaels on clearance for $3.  There were a couple white dings in the frame that I just colored in with a black sharpie and voila! Good as new!  Here is the final product hanging in my kitchen!
 


















Aaaaand here is the JPG I created, for your very own sign!




 Happy Crafting!
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment